Friday, April 2, 2010

Hymen Bleeding Vidoes

Challenge April 2 March 19

Hello all,

Thanks to all participants of the last challenge, you have done wonders.

Here is the challenge for this new fortnight ...

BACKGROUND HOMEMADE with at least two buffers

card, ATC, scrapbook page, object altered ... Unleash your ideas and your desires.

You have until Thursday, April 15 to put your achievement online.

And hop a small example



Some explanations can be :-)
For background, I pasted my newspaper on a paper with a thin gesso. A little over gesso and then I also colored my distress.
I punched two large circles in another paper that I put on my bottom. I put gesso on the inside of his round and then I stamped with 5 different buffers using the technique of hiding. and here is an overlay or map fairly quickly.

So good splashing good weekend and Easter.
Kisses Séverine


0 comments:

Post a Comment