Saturday, May 15, 2010

Telecharger Pokemon Cydia

It irritates me

And when it annoys me, I get angry! It's been over a year now that the blog is open and some still do not understand that the "Mr Linky" we do not put the address of his blog but the link address directly to the realization, as explained in pictures in the FAQ. Yet I
just know that long, I could understand for news, but there should not be abused.
If this rule is established for one simple reason: visitors who stroll into the archives and want to see the realization that you made for the challenge last year did not want to fall on the summary of your blog, but on the achievement in question. Then if they want to return to the home of your blog they will do for themselves. So please respect people who click on your links!

Another phenomenon, certain that I will not name strive to stick their relationship when they do not challenge, history to generate hits on their blog.
As someone I know would say, should not take us for rabbits 6 weeks!

I decided that from now on, if you put your link WITHOUT challenge the address of your blog will be banned, as a result, you can not enter your url in the module, and it definitely .

To end on a positive note, the vast majority of girls who participate in the challenges are in joy and good humor, and respecting the rules, and I thank them sincerely. After a year of existence the blog starts to get more and more participants so it's more fun for us to cook up some challenges "unprecedented", many do not believe, like what perseverance pays

;-) I hope you will continue to play with us and you will be more numerous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment