Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Is Bilirubin Of 30 High



Hello all. Long time no see, is not it?

January was a funny month. I had a big down of not bad at all. And it eventually settle: thank you to the gym for that!

I still ongoing, but not after my time ... rather on the treadmill! Definitely better for mental health and fitness! lol!

and prioritize, it's not easy ... especially not with a schedule that changes constantly! But what I wanted to put in the foreground has been brought to the forefront. I still have 11 months for the rest!

I show you my first page of 2011. One in Harmony! I thought that this would be my one month, but eventually I scrapped a lot the last two weeks. So I'll have more to come show you!


Speaking of Harmony, did you see what's new?
dumbly beautiful, I tell you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

0 comments:

Post a Comment